When your campus community’s demands for communication and marketing materials exceed your staff’s capacity, you can trust me to create brand-approved copy, and complete your projects on deadline and with a keen attention to detail.
I understand higher education communication needs, best practices, and processes.
Throughout my career, I have managed, written, and edited hundreds of higher education communications projects, including:
- alumni newsletters/magazines
- recruitment brochures/viewbooks
- research magazines/annual reports
- press releases
- website content
- e-mail marketing copy
I specialize in newsletter writing and editing (print and digital), website copywriting and editing, brochure copywriting and project coordination, and research/alumni magazine writing and editing.
CURRENT & PAST HIGHER EDUCATION CLIENTS
- Iowa State University’s Center for Industrial Research and Service (via Hobbs Designs)
- Iowa State University’s Department of Civil, Construction, and Environmental Engineering
- Iowa State University’s Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Mount Mary University
- My College Guide (print publication and blog)
- St. Leo University
View samples of my higher education communication and marketing work.